STATEMENT OF ONLINE PRIVACY PRACTICES
Your privacy is important to us and we go to great lengths to protect it. This Privacy Statement applies to the online collection of personal information via this website. This Statement does not apply to information collected in any other way, including offline. This website may contain links to sites maintained by others. This Privacy Statement does not reflect the privacy practices of those sites.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
We collect information about our users in three ways: directly from the user, from our web server logs, and through cookies. We use the information primarily to provide you with a personalized Internet experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you. We don’t share any of the information you provide with others, unless we say so in this Privacy Statement, or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
When you submit a contact form request via our site, we ask you to provide some personal information, for example, your name, zip code, phone number, physical address, email address, and information about your home improvement or new home build project. The information we collect through the submission forms will be passed on to contractor or contractors that operate in your area. Information that you provide to us through the submission form will be used so that a contractor can respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future . If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out as described below.
Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security number; date of birth; drivers license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Web Server Logs
When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. Our servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
• Your unique Internet protocol address
• The name of your unique Internet service provider
• The city, state, and country from which you access our website
• The kind of browser or computer you use
• The number of links you click within the site
• The date and time of your visit
• The web page from which you arrived to our site
• The pages you viewed on the site
• Certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s)
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use, and improve the user’s experience.
Third Party Services
HOW DO WE PROTECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT?
We have implemented certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, some of our websites are protected with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Also, we store the information about you in a data center with restricted access and appropriate monitoring, and we use a variety of technical security measures to secure your data. In addition, we use intrusion detection and virus protection software. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The information we collect through the submission forms will be passed on to contractor(s) that practice in your area.
Apart from the above use, will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other customer data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
• To agents, vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us.
• As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another company or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
HOW MAY I CORRECT, AMEND, OR DELETE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the contact form, email us at email@example.com, or mailing address on our website at any time to:
• see what data we have about you, if any;
• change/correct any data we have about you;
• ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
• opt out of future communications from us.
PRIVACY STATEMENT CHANGES
If our information practices change in a significant way, we will post the policy changes here. This Privacy Statement was last updated on January 4th, 2017.